#58682 Audi V8 Touring DTM 1991
Tamiya is delighted to announce the appearance of another classic racing car on our popular TT-02 chassis, this time the Audi V8 touring car with a 456hp 3.6-liter V8 which graced the DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters) in 1991. That season, it took four victories overall and carried Frank Biela to the drivers’ title.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit.
- The powerful, imposing body is moulded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
- Stickers are included to recreate the markings for the no.45 car driven by 1991 champion Frank Biela.
- Masking stickers will aid in the paint job.
- Two-piece mesh wheels (Item 50548 design) have silver colour rims and gold colour spokes. They are paired with racing slick tires.
- The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
- 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for a smooth ride.
- A plethora of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your needs.
- ESC Included
- Torque Tuned Motor
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.
FREE SHIPPING TO UK