LC Racing - LC12 B1 - 1/12th scale 4wd mini Pro unassembled buggy kit - with servo and 4500kv motor
Regular price £189.85 Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
LC Racing 1/12 LC12B1 Buggy Kit
- New competition spec mid-motor layout.
- Central slipper clutch, improved cornering speed, new designed aluminium central bulkhead.
- One piece 2.0mm carbon fiber upper deck.
- Independent battery mount, allows battery to be mounted to the chassis without touching it.
- 2.0mm 6061 T6 Aluminium chassis.
Differential and Drivetrain
- Bevel and drive gear front and rear gear differentials with adjustable oil viscosity.
- Center slipper adjustable clutch with 60t main spur gear.
- 2 pad slipper clutch.
- Front and rear CVD driveshafts for maximum performance and efficiency.
- Full set of 24 high speed sealed ball bearings.
- High quality spring steel suspension mounts front and rear.
- Anti roll bars; 1.0mm, 1.2mm and 1.5mm front and rear included.
- Aluminium threaded oil filled shocks with 3mm shock shafts.
- All new high downforce low profile lexan body.
- All new lexan wing.
- Class: 1/12th scale 4WD competition buggy
- Width: 205mm
- Length: 352mm
- Wheelbase: 230mm
- Primary ratio: 2.46
- Differential pinion: 15t front and rear
- Differential bevel: 37t front and rear
- Spur gear: 60t
- Motor pinion: 17, 18, 19t included
- Servo: Batan D135F servo included
- Weight:1.05kg(battery included)
- Assembly required.