Tamiya Plasma Edge II Buggy - (TT-02B) 58630
This is an updated version of the classic Plasma Edge buggy body. It features new stickers and a tweaked body design. It is mounted on the easy-to-build and maintenance TT-02B chassis. The TT-02B uses the TT-02 as its base, adding longer suspension arms, CVA shock units, and buggy bumpers to give it great off-road performance. Of course, it retains the TT-02's excellent drivability and ease of assembly and maintenance, while motor cooling ducts and receiver case add to the model's durability.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Bathtub-type frame features longitudinally-placed battery and R/C mechanism placed flat for a low center of gravity.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features oil dampers, and iscombined with high-grip spiked tires to give excellent traction.
- Front and rear gearboxes have differentials to ensure smooth cornering.
- Includes RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor.
- A wide range of option parts are available to customize the chassis.
- Scale: 1/10th
- Construction type: Assembly Kit
- Terrian Use: Off-Road
- Drive-Train: 4WD
- Drive Line: Dog Bone
- Diff Type: Gear
- Suspension: Fully Independant Double Wish Bone
- Shock Damper: Oil-Filled Damper
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
*Radio control system, batteries, charger and paint required for completion.