Tamiya Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS - TT-01E
Weighing in at a colossal 5,400kg, the trucks in the European Truck Racing Championship are truly the heavyweights of motorsport. But size isn’t the only thing that’s extreme about these incredible machines. The Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS truck is powered by a huge 1,100hp turbocharged diesel engine. To get that phenomenal power from the engine to the tarmac is no easy task, which is why the truck takes advantage of a Mechanical 16-speed ZF gearbox to get it up to speed. In 2015, driver Joachim Hahn piloted the truck to a creditable 3rd position in the Championship.
The Tamiya radio control replica faithfully captures the giant race truck. The polycarbonate body sits atop the TT-01 E chassis, which is designed for easy assembly and maintenance.
- Length: 438mm, Width: 190mm, Height: 207mm, Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tire Width/Diameter: 28/70mm
- Bathtub Type Chassis Frame
- Longitudinally-Mounted Motor Shaft-Driven Full-Time 4WD
- F/R 3-Bevel Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- F/R Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio=8.35:1
- Torque Tuned 540 Motor
- Electronic Speed Controller
Radio Control System with 1 Servo, 7.2v Battery, Charger and 8 AA batteries are required to operate the model. Paint is not included.