Tamiya TT-02RR Chassis Kit
This R/C model assembly kit is a tuned variant of the TT-02 shaft-driven 4WD chassis, bristling with option parts: oil-filled gear differential units offer near infinite setup possibilities, adjustable front and rear upper arms allow alteration of camber, while the hard lower deck is moulded in a stylish blue. Also in the kit are aluminium propeller shaft and rear upright components, high performance CVA oil dampers, and full ball bearings.
Featured Components (with Item number if applicable)
- *New Adjustable Upper Arms Oil-Filled Gear Differential Units
- Lower Deck (Hard/Blue) (47339)
- Alu. Rear Uprights (3.0) (54733)
- Alu. Propeller Joint (54502)
- Alu. Propeller Shaft (54501)
- High Speed Gear Set (68T) (54500)
- Ball Bearing Set (54476) 5mm Ball Connectors (50875)
- Metal Drive Shafts & Wheel Axles
- 5mm Alu. Short Ball Nuts (Blue) (53869)
- 5mm Alu. Ball Connectors (Blue) (53642)
- 4mm Anodized Alu. Flange Lock Nuts (Blue) (53159)
- Medium-Narrow Racing Slicks (51049)
- CVA Damper & Spring Set
This is a shaft-driven 4WD R/C chassis assembly kit. Length: 376mm, width: 182/190mm (selectable), wheelbase: 251/257mm (selectable).
A hard lower deck component not only gives excellent rigidity and sharper performance, it is also moulded in a stylish shade of blue.
Smooth, efficient power awaits thanks to full ball bearings, aluminium propeller shaft and joint components, plus oil-filled gear differential units.
Use the high speed gear set to allow faster gear ratios.
Cool blue anodized aluminium uprights give 3 degrees of toe-in to improve control and corner stability compared to standard TT-02 kit parts.
Uncomplicated, yet proven 4-wheel double wishbone suspension has CVA oil dampers for a superior drive.
Racing slicks provide excellent grip that could give you the edge in a race situation.
Compatible with TT-02, TT-01 and TT-01 Type-E bodies
Requires: 2-Channel radio, steering servo, ESC, motor, 7.2-7.4 battery with charger,190mm body set.