Tamiya BBX (58719)
Tamiya is proud to announce a brand new 1/10 R/C 2WD off-road buggy model featuring the combination of classic design and modern performance. Its brand new chassis is a hybrid monocoque-roll cage and employs rear trailing arm suspension inspired by the full-size UTVs.
The new body is designed by famed Japanese artist Atsushi Arino.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit. Length: 414mm, height: 136mm, width: 233mm. Wheelbase: 283mm.
- The classically designed 0.7mm thick polycarbonate body is designed by Atsushi Arino, and is split into three sections to recreate the tapered lower shape of the actual Utility Vehicle.
- Newly designed 2WD chassis is based on the one-piece monocoque frame and roll cage to allow use of realistic bodies.
- The BB-01 chassis also employs new front double wishbone suspension with A-shaped arms and rear trailing arm suspension with long trailing arms which are inspired by UTVs and give great performance.
- The 2WD chassis with rear motor features rear-positioned engine inspired by the same layout of the actual vehicles, and allows great rear traction.
- The four wheel double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil dampers for superlative performance, and new front/rear aluminum aeration dampers for great performance and jazzy look.
- TA06 rear differential allows use of wealth of Grade-Up parts.
- Features full ball bearings and universal drive shaft.
- Rear roll cage can be removed by detaching screws, which ensures ease of maintenance around motor.
- New metal-plated beadlock type wheels are paired with new large-diameter tires.
- Driver figure and light cases are planned for extra realism, plus high-torque servo saver, and tire mount adapter..
Please note, no motor or ESC are included.