Tamiya Lancia Delta Integrale - XV-01 58569
The Lancia Delta Integrale, which has made a number of appearances on various Tamiya chassis platforms over the years, now makes its home on the XV-01 chassis. The Lancia Delta Integrale was a legendary Rally warrior, as fans of the sport are sure to remember, as it won 6 titles back-to-back at the end of the 1980s and start of the 1990s.
The 4WD XV-01 chassis offers dynamic R/C rally driving on both tarmac and gravel surfaces. It features a front-motor, belt-driven 4WD layout with front and rear enclosed gearboxes equipped with gear differential units. The box-like main frame incorporates covers and wheel well liners to provide superb protection against dirt and debris. The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension ensures plenty of suspension stroke and ground clearance and is matched with Rally Block Tires on replica wheels for realistic handling.
- Scale: 1/10 scale
- Construction type: assembly kit
- Terrain use: multi-purpose
- Drive-train: 4WD
- Drive type: Dual-Drive
- Drive line: dog bone
- Differential type: gear
- Suspension: fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism: bell-crank
- Shock damper: oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material: plastic
- Tire type: rubber
- Tire tread: rally block
- Body material: Clear Polycarbonate
- ESC: not included
- Motor type: 540-brushed type
- Bearings: shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber
- Dust covers for debris protection for radio gear
Requires: Radio Control System with 1 Servo, Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) 7.2v Battery & Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Bodyshell.