Tamiya Scania 770 S 6x4 with Option Set 56368
UK SHIPPING ONLY
DISPATCH TIME UP TO 3 DAYS
Tamiya’s series of ultra-realistic 1/14 scale R/C trucks has offered fun and realistic driving for the past several decades! This kit adds to the selection of trucks available in the series with the Scania 770 S 6X4!
The kit seen here recreates the Scania 770 S 6x4 produced by the Swedish manufacturer Scania. The Scania 770 S 6x4 is one of the trailer heads in Scania’s top-grade S Series – which had undergone a full model change in 2016. This trailer head features a double rear-axle drive 6x4 chassis equipped with a 16.4-liter V8 diesel turbo engine capable of 770hp which was the most powerful in the industry as of 2020.
- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 532mm, width: 193mm, height: 307mm.
- Realistic roof bar features light pods, grille mini bar, low bar and side bars. LEDs (sold separately) are also attachable.
- Just like the actual vehicle, a double rear-axle 6x4 chassis features a layout of motor and transmission positioned at the front.
- Ladder frame features aluminum side channels with plastic cross members, and is equipped with a coupler to enable linkage with semi-trailers.
- Highly-realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
- Interior parts such as modern-design dashboard and seats are included.
- Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via separately available 4-channel radio transmitter.
- Multi-Function Control Unit (Item 56523: MFC-03, sold separately) offers light, sound, and vibration operation.
Requires: 4-channel Radio, two servos, ESC, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya modeling paints.