Pre order!!!! Tamiya Opel Calibra V6 (TA02) 47461
Pre orders are open
a non refunded payment of £25 is all it takes to get one of these kits on the first batch
it will also add the shipping on so a final bill of £150.95 will be left to pay once the kit is on the way to us.
please do not buy this and expect it to be delivered before June! It might be subject to change for a later date so please also have this in mind!
Get some 1990s touring car action with this welcome return for the Opel Calibra V6 to the Tamiya R/C model line-up! The 1994 model’s stylish, bulky 2-door body is recreated in polycarbonate with separately molded side mirrors, wiper arms and rear wing, and two big sticker sheets to decorate it.
The polycarbonate body captures the bulky form with separate parts recreating the side mirrors, etc.
Two big sticker sheets recreate the various sponsors and other markings. Masking stickers are also included.
The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TA02 chassis, which is based around a durable bathtub frame.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 448mm, width: 185mm, height: 131mm. Wheelbase: 260mm.
- The bulky 1990s form of the Calibra V6 is captured in style by a polycarbonate body, with separate parts recreating the side mirrors, wiper arms and rear wing.
- The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TA02 chassis, which is based around a durable bathtub frame.
- Openable gearboxes house a front 3-bevel gear differential and rear ball differential.
- The TA02 features 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and CVA dampers for smooth, responsive handling.
- White mesh type wheels are paired with slick tires.
- Included in the kit are two big sticker sheets to recreate the various sponsors and other markings, plus masking stickers for use in the paint job.