Tamiya 58695 1/10 R/C Wild One Off-Roader (Blockhead Motors Livery)
UK SHIPPING ONLY
The Wild One is a R/C 2WD buggy assembly kit that has been a hobbyist favourite for years! We are celebrating the Wild One with this special release with a twist! The sticker set, this time around, is designed by Jun Watanabe’s brand "BLOCKHEAD MOTORS'', which has produced stickers and apparel, and customizations of Tamiya off road buggy models from the 1980s. Watanabe has taken part in the design of collaborative fashion, music, and skateboard projects to expand the horizons of R/C cars. This kit is sure to be a fun addition to anyone’s collection!
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit. Length: 425mm, height: 140mm, width: 225mm. Wheelbase: 255mm
- Durable and lightweight ABS box type frame is matched with a battery case which is compatible with modern power sources such as Tamiya Racing Packs and LF batteries.
- 4-wheel independent suspension consists of coil springs and trailing arms. A wide tread ensures excellent off-road stability.
- Enclosed gearbox includes differential gears for smooth cornering.
- Driveshafts feature dog bone-type joints and dust cover.
- Includes 540-type brushed motor.
- Includes ESC
Unique to this release:
- Polycarbonate body (0.7mm thickness) is pre-cut and pre-painted in light blue.
- Comes with metal-plated parts (A, E, G and front/rear wheels)
- Window nets, number plates and dummy antenna included.
- Includes new stickers designed by Jun Watanabe’s brand "BLOCKHEAD MOTORS”.
Required for Use:
- 2-Channel radio
- AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Steering servo
- 7.2v Battery