Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 (CC-02S) - Pre Painted 47478 PRE ORDERS ONLY
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM PLEASE DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOUR HAPPY WITH THE INFOMATION GIVEN SO FAR
PRE-ORDER PRICE IS £25 TOTAL PRICE WILL BE £285
DUE AROUND MID JUNE
PRE ORDERS ON THIS ITEM WILL BE FULLY REFUNDABLE
UK SHIPPING ONLY
The 1990 Land Rover Defender 90 (originally depicted in Item 58657 on the CC-01 chassis) makes its way to the CC-02 chassis!
The Defender 90 is a legendary Land Rover off-road car, and its roots go back to 1948. Based on differences in wheelbases, this car has three types – the Defender 90/110/130. This R/C model depicts a 3-door model with 93-inch wheelbase.
Tamiya is pleased to announce the unveiling of another off-road car on our popular CC-02 chassis, this time the 1990 Land Rover Defender 90 (originally used with item 58657).
The Defender 90 is a legendary off-road vehicle, whose roots go back to 1948.
- This is a 1/10 scale R / C model assembly kit. Length: 429mm, width: 200mm, height: 215mm, wheelbase (short): 242mm (same wheelbase as CC-01S).
- Defender 90's unmistakable shape is precisely captured by the lightweight polycarbonate body, now with additional attachment positions for mounting to the frame.
- Compatible with 5mm diameter x2 LEDs for the headlights and 5mm diameter x6 LEDs for the rear.
- Includes separately moulded parts for grille, side mirrors, light reflectors and indicators.
- Black ABS resin rims are paired with semi-pneumatic all-terrain tires.
- Short drive shafts (P-parts) transmit power to the front and rear differential gears.
- The CC-02 chassis offers superior durability and uses front / rear coil spring suspension.
- A wide range of optional Hop-Up parts are available to customize your model.
Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery & charger.