Tamiya Super Avante (TD4) 58696
Regular price $382.00 Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Tamiya is delighted to announce a brand new 1/10 R/C 4WD off-road buggy model. It employs the newly designed TD4 chassis and a stylish body produced by Kota Nezu, who has contributed to a number of popular Tamiya products.
About the model
- This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit.
- Length: 338mm, height: 124mm, width: 246mm. Wheelbase: 283mm.
- The eye-catching polycarbonate body (inspired by Tamiya classic, Avante) is designed by Japanese designer Kota Nezu of znug design.
- Newly designed shaft-driven 4WD chassis based on the one-piece monocoque frame features the same ball differentials for front and rear, and features a longitudinal battery pack position in the center and a midship transverse motor for optimum balance and improved performance.
- The TD4 chassis also employs a front inboard suspension layout which eliminates the need for a front damper stay and offers slim, low-profile form.
- The four wheel double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil dampers for superlative performance.
- Features full ball bearings.
- Two link rods and crank arm transmit movement of the left-side servo to the three-piece steering arm setup.
- Turnbuckle shafts for use with upper arms facilitate camber angle adjustment.
- Star dish wheels are paired with square spike tires which offer superlative grip off-road.
- Choose between high and low type wing stays to adjust the downforce depending on the road surface.
- Comes with a driver figure for extra realism, and high-torque servo saver.